Focusrite’s Plug-in Collective has provided Focusrite customers access to some of the best plug-in companies and their products since July 2016. Every two months, the Plug-in Collective offers customers access to at least one new plug-in for free.
A slick and intuitive VST/VST3/AU/AAX plug-in for Mac and PC, Monofilter Elements solidifies your bottom end by “mono-ising’ the low frequencies without affecting the rest of the spectrum. You can use it to centre low-frequency content within your full mix for phase coherence and maximum impact on mono playback systems, additionally it can be used for tightening up individual stereo bass tracks and counteracting against low-end-muddying stereo effects and so much more.
Unlike some other mono filtering plug-ins on the market. Monofilter Elements’ processing doesn’t have to be ‘all or nothing’, as the Monofilter Algorithm slider works like a depth control, progressively narrowing the low-end frequencies while raising the cut-off point below which the mono-ising occurs.
The Trim Control enables attenuation or boosting of the mono portion by up to 10dB. Additionally, a sweepable high pass filter can be activated to shave off everything below 20-349Hz. Add in a helpful ‘quick start’ pre-set library, A/B comparison and a stereo differential spectrum analyser, and you’ll have an indispensable mixing and master plug-in for all your sessions.
- Bring power and clarity to low frequencies without affecting the rest of the mix
- Control the depth of mono-ising for total precision
- High-pass filter onboard, sweepable 20-349Hz
- Boost or attenuate the mono-ised portion of the signal by up to 10dB • Stereo differential spectrum analyser
- A/B switching for comparison of two complete parameter states
- ‘Quickstart’ pre-set library
- VST, VST3, Audio Units and AAX plug-in formats