More NAMM 2020 news, PreSonus has just debuted the brand-new Quantum 2626, a portable and affordable interface able to deliver a recording and monitoring resolution of 24bit/192kHz. The Quantum 2626 prides itself on having a barley measurable roundtrip latency that’s as low as <1ms like the first Quantum that was released back in 2017 and earned itself the title as “The fastest interface on the planet” according to Sound On Sound. This interface is the next step in the expanding range of thunderbolt range from PreSonus.
The Quantum 2626 features:
- Up to 26 inputs and outputs
- 8x XMAX Class A analogue mic preamps
- 2x instrument inputs for direct input of guitars or bass
- 6x balanced line-level inputs for synths
- 18x inputs and outputs via ADAT/dual SMUX and S/PDIF
- 8x quarter-inch TRS outputs with DC coupling for sending control voltage
- 2x balanced Main outputs
- 2x Headphone outs
- MIDI in/out
- Pristine converters that provide 115dB of dynamic range on the analogue inputs/outputs
- 1U rackmount-able chassis
The Quantum 2626 is made to provide super-fast I/O in and out of your computer at a super affordable price bracket. Its hybrid design makes it simple to record studio production and mix live show all from a single intuitive console. To find out more visit the PreSonus website.