Novation has just announced an addition to their Launchpad Pro range the brand-new Launchpad Pro MK3. The MK3 is Novation’s most power grid controller for making music in Ableton Live. The MK3 prides itself on being the most customisable grid instrument for playing and sequencing MIDI-compatible hardware and software, with all its new features and an improved 64-button pad.
The key improvements to the Launchpad Pro MK3 are:
- It’s powerful built-in sequencer that allows the MK3 to control any MIDI synth, sampler or drum machine.
- The all-new and improved transport controls, tap tempo, Print to Clip and Capture MIDI modes provides deeper integration with software like Ableton Live.
- 8x Custom Modes and the Components editor allow for full customisation to help make the Launchpad Pro genuinely unique and your own.
- Chord Mode now makes it much easier to not only create but perform with sophisticated harmonies.
- The Launchpad Pro MK3 now has much larger and more expressive pads to deliver a rewarding playing experience.
- The MK3 is much more compact, more portable and more powerful as a standalone device than ever before with previous models.
- Lastly, the Launchpad Pro MK3 now features a USB-C connector with USB powering for standalone use.
The MK3 ships out with truckloads of world-class sounds, instruments, and effects, online Easy Start Tool to get you all the software you want and step-by-step set-up video guides you’ll be making music within minutes of taking the MK3 out of its box.
Price and UK shipping will be announced soon and is available for pre-order at Studiospares.
To find out more head over to the Novation website or watch the video playlist below.