RODE has had a busy week as they have just introduced the brand-new NT-USB Mini microphone, labelled as the microphone ‘made for everyone’. The NT-USB Mini is a sleek, compact USB microphone set to deliver studio-quality recording directly into your computer or tablet. The NT-USB Mini has been carefully designed to offer a crystal clear and professional sound in an easy to use package that’s perfect for gamers, podcasters, musicians, streamers and many more.
Some of the features of the NT-USB Mini are a smooth frequency response and directional pickup pattern to focus in on what is essential and eliminate what isn’t such as background noise. The included desk stand features a magnetic base that can be easily detached if you want the mic mounting on a tradition mic stand. Built-in pop filter and zero-latency headphone monitoring. And lastly, a 360o swing mount that allows full movement and the ability to position the microphone where and however you choose.
Key features of the NT-USB Mini
- High-quality condenser capsule – delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound.
- Directional cardioid pickup pattern – optimised to reduce room sound and other extraneous noise, focusing on the subject in front of it.
- Smooth frequency response – sounds incredible in a wide variety of applications.
- In-built pop filter for reducing plosives.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand – sturdy base mitigates knocks and bumps, easy to remove.
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
- Class-compliant USB output – works seamlessly with computers and tablets, simple to use – just plug in and hit record.
- Studio-grade headphone amplifier with precision level control and switchable zero-latency monitoring for eliminating distracting echo.
- Sleek and compact – steel and reinforced nylon resin construction, stylish matte black finish and slim design.
The NT-USB Mini is $99 and is available now. For more information, visit the RODE website.